Do you have LEGO® Mindstorms? Use this expansion kit and you will build great projects using popular bricks and Husarion CORE2 controller. Connect up to 4 LEGO® NXT or EV3 motors, and up to 6 NXT or EV3 sensors. Libraries for sensors are available here: https://github.com/husarion/robocore-sensors .
The content of the extension kit is shown in the picture no 2
The detailed list of components:
- the main adapter board (CORE2 <-> 6P6C/RJ11) to make electrical connections of CORE2 with LEGO® systems,
- acrylic adapter to make mechanical connection of CORE2 with LEGO® systems,
- second acrylic board that allows you to connect battery pack with LEGO® bricks,
- 3x 18650 Li-Ion battery holder with 5.5/2.5mm DC plug,
- 10 x cables to connect LEGO Mindstorms motors and sensors
- the set of screws and nuts to battery pack and CORE2<->6P6C adapter with CORE2 mainboard in all configurations (with Wi-Fi module or with Raspberry Pi).
Libraries to connect LEGO Mindstorms sensors you will find here: https://github.com/husarion/robocore-sensors
* 18650 bateries, RaspberryPi and CORE2 not included
Husarion is not endorsed or sponsored by the LEGO Group. LEGO®, the LEGO logo and MINDSTORMS® are trademarks of the LEGO Group.